Ati radeon x1300 pro 256mb
Question Info.Video: ATI X Pro MB Driver Version A00 – Free download and software reviews – CNET Download
ATI Radeon X Pro (MB, AGP) Specs. ATI Radeon X Pro (MB, AGP) | CCS. Post a comment. specs. General. Interface Type AGP 8x Max Monitors Supported. Graphics Coprocessor Radeon X PRO. Graphics Ram Size MB. NEW IN BOX – still sealed. About this item. Two vertex shader date: May 23, Genuine Graphics Video Card ATI Radeon X Pro MB PCI-Express x16 A JJ By EbidDealz out of 5 stars 1. $ Only 6 left in stock – order soon. Next. Customers also viewed these products. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of /5(9).
Ati radeon x1300 pro 256mb.ATI Radeon X Pro (PCI-e, MB) Specs – CNET
ATI Radeon X Pro (MB, AGP) Specs. ATI Radeon X Pro (MB, AGP) | CCS. Post a comment. specs. General. Interface Type AGP 8x Max Monitors Supported. Developer’s Description. By Dell. This package supports the following driver models: MB ATI RADEON X SE. MB ATI RADEON X SE Secondary. MB ATI RADEON X MB ATI RADEON X Subcategory: Video Drivers. ATI has paired MB DDR memory with the Radeon X PRO, which are connected using a bit memory interface. The GPU is operating at a frequency of MHz, memory is running at MHz. Being a single-slot card, the ATI Radeon X PRO does not require any additional power connector, its power draw is rated at 31 W maximum.
About this item
Join or Sign In
ATI X Pro MB & Windows 10 Driver – Microsoft Community
ATI Radeon X1300 Pro (256MB, AGP) Specs
Shop by category
NEW in BOX ~~ ATI Radeon X Pro MB AGP 8X/4X | eBay
ABBYY Recognition Server v released.2.0
ABBYY Recognition Server 2.0 is a high-performance server-side solution for automatic image recognition and PDF conversion. The product can be used as a completely stand-alone application, and also allows integration with any external scanning devices and corporate information systems.
ABBYY Recognition Server is designed to solve such tasks as:
- Conversion of images with the possibility of full-text search, creation and replenishment of electronic archives;
- Recognition and conversion of various documents into editable formats;
- Integration of the OCR module into the server system for entering, processing or storing documents.
The product is successfully used to recognize scanned documents as part of electronic document management systems, streaming input, electronic archiving, and is also used as an independent application for converting documents in organizations where the volume of processed documents is several hundred pages per day or more.
According to ABBYY experts, in the period from March 2021 to December 2021, ABBYY Recognition Server users have recognized about 50 million documents in total.
One of the main distinguishing advantages of ABBYY Recognition Server is high performance and easy scalability of the application not only within a single multiprocessor server, but also on several computers in a local network (so-called processing stations). Due to this, ABBYY Recognition Server is able to process large volumes of documents in a short time, as well as withstand peak loads.
In accordance with the standards of modern northern software, ABBYY Recognition Server operates in a fully automatic mode, is resistant to errors and system failures, and practically does not require maintenance. Due to this, the product provides high performance, economical administration. With ABBYY Recognition Server, there is no need to install additional software for document recognition on users’ personal computers, therefore, employees do not spend additional time mastering it. Now, in order to amend the contract, cite tender documentation or analyze financial statements, it is enough to save an electronic copy of the document in a special folder or send the document to a dedicated email address, and in a few seconds you will receive a recognized text document.
Presented version of ABBYY Recognition Server 2.0 offers a number of new features and technologies that improve application performance and expand support for modern standards and platforms:
Open API for integration with network and web applications:
- New software interface based on SOAP and HTTP protocols allows integration of ABBYY Recognition Server 2.0 with remote applications and applications running on other platforms, as well as use it in a service-oriented architecture (SOA) environment both inside the corporate network and over the Internet.
Recognition of images arriving by e-mail:
- Built-in integration with Microsoft Exchange Server allows you to configure automatic processing of attachments from incoming emails sent from email clients or from MFPs.
Saving documents to Microsoft Office SharePoint Server libraries:
- Recognized documents and images at the end of processing can be automatically saved to a specified Microsoft SharePoint Server library.
Verification stations for checking the recognized text:
- The new component with a user-friendly interface makes it possible to additionally visually check and quickly correct the recognized text, which is often necessary when processing legal and financial documents.
New PDF Compression Format:
- In ABBYY Recognition Server 2.0 when saving documents in PDF format, the advanced image compression algorithm based on MRC (Mixed Raster Content) technology is used, which allows to obtain a smaller file size without loss of quality.
The cost of a license for a recognition and conversion service with a performance of 25 thousand. pages per month will be 87 thousand. rubles. This license is designed to meet the needs of most small and medium businesses.
The cost of a license for scanning an enterprise archive up to 100 thousand. pages will be 96 thousand. rubles.