Canon dr 2080c
Canon dr 2080c.
Text editors: Notepad ++ v.four.7.3
Notepad ++ is a free text file editor (replacement for the standard Notepad) with syntax support for a large number of programming languages, designed to work in the MS Windows operating system.
This project is based on the Scintilla component (a very powerful editing component) written in C ++ using only Win32 API and STL (which guarantees maximum execution speed with minimum program size), distributed under the GPL.
Key features of Notepad ++:
- Highlighting of text and the ability to collapse blocks, according to the syntax of the programming language.
- WYSIWYG (you print and get what you see on the screen).
- User configurable syntax highlighting mode.
- Auto-completion of the typed word.
- Simultaneous work with multiple documents.
- Simultaneous viewing of multiple documents.
- Regular Expression Search / Replace Support.
- Full support for dragging and dropping text fragments.
- Dynamically changing viewports.
- Automatic detection of file status.
- Increase and decrease.
- Windows versions with special language environments are supported.
- Highlighting brackets when editing text.
- Macro recording and execution.
Nothing is known about the new version yet. More details will be available there soon.
Download Notepad ++ v.four.7.3 here (2.0 MB, Freeware, Windows All).