Hewlett packard scanjet g2710
Hewlett packard scanjet g2710.
Fujitsu Launches World’s Smallest RF Module for Mobile WiMAX
Fujitsu of Japan today announced the world’s smallest radio frequency (RF) module for mobile devices, containing everything needed to support Mobile WiMAX, the next generation of broadband wireless technology. The module, designated MB86K71, was designed by Fujitsu to be manufactured using the 90nm CMOS process technology.
The module includes an RF integrated circuit, an antenna switch, a power amplifier, filters and a generator. All these components are placed on a 15 x 15 mm area. Module height is 1.5 mm. According to the company, this is significant progress in miniaturization, which will ensure the release of compact devices with support for Mobile WiMAX. The new product supports MIMO technology. In addition, the RF module can be used in tandem with the previously announced Mobile WiMAX MB86K21 processor, greatly simplifying the design of end devices.
Module technical data:
- Frequency range: 2.496 ~ 2.69 GHz;
- Bandwidth: 5, 10 MHz;
- Access method: 512/1024 FFT OFDMA;
- Modulation method: 64QAM (Quadrature Amplitude Modulation), 16QAM, QPSK (Quadrature Phase Shift Keying)
- Antenna: 2×2 STC / MIMO (supports MatrixA and MatrixB), antenna diversity support;
- Antenna impedance – 50 Ohm;
- Supply voltages: 1.2, 2.925 and 3.3 V;
- Transmission standard – IEEE 802.16e-2021;
- Dimensions: 15 x 15 x 1.5mm;
- Number of pins – 94.
From February 11 to February 14, the MB86K71 module can be seen by the participants of the GMSA Mobile World Congress 2021, which will be held in Spain. The company planned to start deliveries of trial samples later this month.