Canon dr 7550c driver
Canon dr 7550c driver.
Kontron Announces Mini-ITX Board Supports AMD Dual-Core CPUs
Kontron specializing in
on the release of compact embedded solutions with good functionality,
announced the release of a mini-ITX motherboard,
which supports work with AMD 2-core processors.
This new product is the KT690 / mITX,
which is built using AMD M690T chipset.
Kontron KT690 / mITX Specification:
- Processors: Turion 64 X2 (35 W), Sempron 3500 + / 3700+
(25W), Sempron 1000 (9W)
- Memory: 2 x 200-pin. DDR2, up to 4GB
- Graphics: Integrated ATI Radeon X1250, PCI interface
Express; 2048 x 1536 (CRT), 1600 x 1200 (LVDS) or 1600 x 1200 resolution
(DVI); support for acceleration in 2D / 3D,
DirectX 9.0, MPEG and WMV9
- Sound: HD audio codec (7.one)
- Network: Two 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports
- Storage support: 4 x SATA + 1 x ATA133, CompactFlash Type I and II
- Expansion: PCI, miniPCI-Express, 1 x PCI Express 8x
- Connectors / outputs: 2 x RS-232, 10 x USB 2.0, parallel
port, PS / 2, GPIO
- Security: Trusted Platform Module (TPM)
- Board dimensions: 170 x 170 mm
- OS: Windows XP, Vista and Linux
Kontron board goes on sale
KT690 / mITX is expected in the fourth quarter of this year. Price has not yet been announced.