Canon drc130 drivers
Canon drc130 drivers.
Salmosa: Razer’s first entry-level mouse and the “Speed of (The) Light” clue
Razer, specializing in high-quality PC peripherals, unveils Razer Salmosa, the first entry-level mouse in its range at CeBIT. Recall that the release of the manipulator was preceded by a mysterious announcement that promised to surprise fans of fast and accurate manipulators.
Product technical features:
- Razer Precision 3rd Generation Infrared Sensor, 1800 dpi;
- Polling frequency 1000 Hz (Ultrapolling), response time 1 ms;
- Mechanical switches for resolution and sampling rate;
- On-The-Fly Sensitivity function;
- Always-On mode;
- Large size buttons with non-slip coating;
- 16-bit data bus;
- Maximum tracked movement speed 25-50 cm / s;
- Three independently programmable Hyperesponse buttons
- Design suitable for both right-handers and left-handers;
- Scroll wheel with 24 clicks;
- Silent Teflon Ultraslick feet;
- 2 m cable;
- Dimensions: 115 x 63 x 37mm.
The Razer Salmosa is the lightest mouse in its class, according to the company. The main consumers of the novelty are the novice enthusiasts of computer games. The Razer Salmosa will be priced at $ 40 in the US and for the European market ?thirty. Product shipments should begin simultaneously worldwide in the third quarter of 2021.
Source: Razer Salmosa