Intel 9 series chipset family sata ahci controller
Keep Your Computer Running at Peak Performance.Downloads for Chipsets
The package provides the installation files for Intel 9 Series Chipset Family SATA AHCI Controller Driver version In order to manually update your driver, follow the steps below (the. Apr 10, · Drivers Library. To find the latest driver for your computer we recommend running our Free Driver Scan. Intel (R) 9 Series Chipset Family SATA AHCI Controller – Driver Download. * Vendor: Intel. * Product: Intel (R) 9 Series Chipset Family SATA AHCI Controller. * Hardware Class: hdc. Search For More Drivers. 12 rows · Provides Intel® Management Engine Driver for Windows 7* for 6th,7th and 8th Generation .
Intel 9 series chipset family sata ahci controller.AHCI Supported Chipsets
AHCI Supported Chipsets. x. Close Window. Advanced Host Controller Interface (AHCI) is an interface specification that allows the storage driver to enable advanced Serial ATA (SATA) features like Native Command Queuing and hot swap. AHCI is built into chipsets with the following controller hubs. 12 rows · Provides Intel® Management Engine Driver for Windows 7* for 6th,7th and 8th Generation . Jun 09, · Driver Description. Download drivers for Intel (R) 9 Series Chipset Family SATA AHCI Controller controllers (Windows 10 x64), or install DriverPack Solution software for automatic driver download and update. Reviews are ing System: Windows 10 X
Intel (R) 9 Series Chipset Family SATA AHCI Controller drivers for Windows 10 x64
Cloud-Based Endpoint Security
Microsoft Update Catalog
Downloads for Chipsets
Online Register Database
Downloads for Intel® 9 Series Chipsets
Hitachi Simple Modular Storage: 1 TB to 9 TB in a modular system
Hitachi introduced a simple and intuitive storage system to install, use and manage. According to the manufacturer, any user, even without training, will be able to use its powerful functionality.
This system is specifically designed for small and medium-sized businesses facing rapid data growth and data protection, as well as large branch-based corporations looking for easy-to-manage storage systems that integrate seamlessly with Microsoft Windows and Symantec Backup Exec.
The Hitachi Simple Modular Storage System has the following features:
- Eliminate key elements of storage complexity and replace them with intuitive, almost instinctive management tools to save time for SMB and branch offices
- Use an intuitive graphical setup wizard and plug-and-play software – the user can be up and running within minutes of unpacking the system
- The owner can scale the system from less than 1 terabyte to almost 9 terabytes of capacity on his own, without calling a technician
- Ensures continuous data availability with optional plug-and-play disk slot. In the event of a disk failure, which is extremely unlikely, Hitachi will ship a new disk free of charge after the Simple Modular Storage Management Console automatically notifies of the failure. A new drive is simply plug-and-play – no need to remove or return old drives, and data access is not compromised. This convenient feature completely eliminates the possibility of accidental ejection of a healthy disk, which ensures reliable protection of important user data
- Easy Upgrade to New Hitachi Simple Modular Storage for Capacity Expansion. If a customer bought a 1 terabyte model and then needed to increase the capacity to 5 terabytes, then after ordering a new Simple Modular Storage system, Hitachi’s patented Auto-Migration function will quickly copy all existing data and licenses to the new system.
- Simplify backups – Create snapshots or full copies of all data using an easy-to-use GUI-based management console. Remote replication option is offered for disaster recovery
- If the company has a local network failure, then you can continue to work with the Hitachi Simple Modular Storage system, since all changes since the last replication are automatically saved to disk. Once the LAN is up and running, the Simple Modular Storage system will sync using Hitachi SimpleDR Asynchronous Remote Backup software
- Deploys quickly and operates without downtime for up to five years or more
Hitachi Simple Modular Storage system starts at less than $ 5,000.