Maxtor onetouch iii driver windows 10
Maxtor onetouch iii driver windows 10.
AMC141 Module: Example Using a Dual-Core P Processor.A. Semi PWRficient
One of the main features of the AdvancedMC AMC141 computer module from Performance Technologies is that it is based on the PWRficient PA6T-1682 dual-core processor, which combines high performance and low power consumption. The processor is developed by P.A. Semi.
The AMC141 module is designed for embedded telecommunications and industrial systems, aerospace and military equipment. According to the manufacturer, the product is a response to the growing demand for high-performance embedded solutions with lower power consumption.
Microprocessor P.A. Semi PWRficient PA6T-1682 operates at 2 GHz, contains two DDR2 memory controllers, 2 MB L2 cache and flexible I / O subsystem.
Other technical details of AMC141:
- System Memory – 2GB DDR2 Error Correcting (ECC)
- Permanent memory – 256 MB CompactFlash Embedded Type I, expandable up to 8 GB;
- Network connection – two Ethernet 10/100/1000/2500 Mbps (SFP with a choice between copper and fiber); one 10 Gigabit Ethernet (also with a choice between copper and fiber);
- Interfaces – RS232 (console connection); AdvancedMC (ports 0 and 1 can be configured as 1 or 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet; ports 2 and 3 are open, ports 4 through 7 are configured as PCI Express (x1, x2, x4, or the first half of x8), 10 Gigabit Ethernet or remain open; ports 8 through 11 are configured as PCI-Express (second half x8) or 1, 2.5, or 10 Gigabit Ethernet);
- Power consumption – typical 35 W; maximum 40 W.
Source: Performance Technologies