My passport 0730 driver
My passport 0730 driver.
GlacialPower and GlacialTech Announce the Release of the SL Series Budget PSU
About six months ago, the Taiwanese company GlacialPower (a subsidiary of GlacialTech) released the PS series switching power supplies, which are characterized by a combination of high reliability and low noise level.
This time GlacialPower and GlacialTech announce the release of the budget SL series computer power supply. Blocks comply with ATX12V V2 specification.2 and supports systems based on Intel Core2 Duo and AMD Athlon 64 X2 processors.
- The presence of a double bus +12 V;
- High load capacity +5 V, 2.5 A.
- Full output power – 350 W in the range from 0 ° С to 40 ° С; peak output power – 400 W;
- Full overload protection (short circuit, overvoltage and power);
- Efficiency – 72% using PFC;
- Fan speed control for increased uptime;
- Reduced fan noise;
- MTBF according to MIL standard (80% load, 25 ° С) – 100 thousand. hours of continuous work (11 years);
- Main Power Connector – 24-pin Molex Mini-Fit.
GlacialPower uses 100% output product testing under full load in the production of SL series PSUs. Strict quality control is carried out at all stages of production.
The SL series power supplies are already certified in Russia in accordance with GOST and are expected on sale in November. The recommended retail price is 750 rubles.