Nvidia geforce 8400m gt
Nvidia geforce 8400m gt.
Nikon equips an inexpensive stock zoom with a stabilizer: AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f / 3.5-5.6G VR
Nikon yesterday unveiled a new 18-55mm lens for use with DX-format DSLRs. The main feature of the novelty is the use of a stabilizer (Vibration Reduction, VR). In addition, the product is equipped with an ultrasonic focusing drive (Silent Wave Motor, AF-S). Lenses have Super Integrated Coating to reduce glare. Contains hybrid and aspherical lens elements to reduce chromatic and spherical aberration. Optical device includes 11 elements in 8 groups. The complexity of the design is caused by the addition of VR. At the same time, it did not affect the cost – the estimated price of a new contender for the role of a standard zoom was set at $ 199.
The full name of the new item is AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f / 3.5-5.6G VR. Compact shape, convenient focal length range and low price make the new product an attractive option when choosing the first lens for an amateur camera. At the same time, the presence of an optical stabilizer may be of interest to those amateur photographers who have other lenses in their arsenal.
According to the manufacturer, VR technology allows you to take high-quality, sharp pictures at longer exposure values - the claimed gain is up to three stops.
- Focal length – 18-55 mm (27-82.5 mm in 35-mm equiv.);
- Field of view – 76 ° -28 ° 50 ‘;
- Maximum aperture – f / 3.5-5.6;
- The minimum aperture is f / 22-36;
- Construction – 11 elements in 8 groups (one aspherical element);
- Minimum focusing distance – 0.28 m (in the entire range of focal lengths);
- Maximum scale – 1: 0.31
- The number of aperture blades – 7 (with rounded edges);
- Filter diameter – 52 mm;
- Automatic and manual focus;
- Dimensions – diameter 73 mm, length 79.5 mm;
- Weight – 265 g.
AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f / 3 shipments.5-5.6G VR due to start in December.